2015년 12월 3일 목요일

Yay! Taipei!!!!





Guess what ! 
I am at the South Korea right now which means I will continue to write my life stories for a while in korea. May be for 4-5 months. If you wanna know my life in korea , come and follow me up!



Anyway, I am going to the Taipei this weekend. This will be short trip but very excited to be there. 
Unfortunately not all the banks got Taipei money, I had to visit the main bank in Korea which is located little further than where I stay.

On the way to get there, I've got great gifts from the world, beautiful views of snowing!!!!





At the platform I just had great gift from the lord. isn't it stunning? I haven't seen snow a lot in Korea last few years but today. it was amazing moment. I did not ride the subway right away but sat on the bench for a while and watching them falling.  While watching them falling I was listening the song, stand by me, omg! it was a romantic moment ever in this year. 


Never like winter but I guess not this year.






Taipei dollar that I've got today. They are divide into the 3section , 1000 , 500, 100 
I had $100 and exchanged them into the 2700 Taipei dollar. 

and loved their red money.

Red is very symbol color for the asian country especially for the country that has chinese culture. 





and that 100 bill was cute , in the front, there is baseball players on it. In Taipei, it is very popular sports 





And I got my new dailies for the next week . I heard that buying lense in Taipei is a lot cheap so I am planning to get some overthere. I will let you know how cheap it is! 






and i love to let all the people know about my diet. 
I am on my diet right now for the trip. 
for next few days, I will cut off some food and work out more. 








And I got my mom a b-day present, she might get the package pretty soon and I will let you know 
what I have gotten for her .



and you have great and stunning day ! 












댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기