2015년 12월 11일 금요일

Taking rain everywhere.




Hi! y all! as I told I had short trip to the Taiwan and now here I am in aunt kim's house in Korea , Pusan.
 
 
In Taiwan, rained a lot and also Pusan right now, rains about all day long. I am taking rain everywhere I guess. Taiwan was great and it was much safe country to travel. and having a native friend is completely good!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
after the trip, I figured out I gained about 10pounds which is pretty sad and I am on my diet right now.
Definately they had such a great dessert especially cakes and bakeries. As you all know Taiwan was colony of Japan for long time so they had Japanese styled bakery everywhere. I am a bakery lover and could not miss all those sweets in front of me and did not denied or hesitated to eat them all.
 
 
I will continue to write my trip stories asap. and tell you what I have eaten to gain 10 pounds soon.
 
 
be excited!!!
 
 
 
 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기