2015년 12월 2일 수요일




I am seriously in holiday mood these days, I can tell by my nails.
Red is crazy and lovely color to remind all the things such as holiday, season, food, hot and warm 
and of course red . and if they with those cute designs in it, perfect! 



and I surfed for the my mother's b-day gift and I found special things that she would love.
it isn't delivered yet but already happy to see her smiley face.

and I will show you what it is after she gets them .





and  I started to think this mac pro is very heavy and need new one.
hmmmmm , 






and one of my customer came and asked for the christmas nail and I have done this.
I never wear purple for myself but for someone who fits it, very jealous .
and those dot trees are way too cute one the nails. 

very excited already for the season of 2015! 




so I came home and finished my own. and I have put flowers with gold, white, and black. 
I love the shine and bling bling  when I just finish my nails. 






after getting my nails done, I found tartan dress and wore them for the day.
great idea with bunch of red all day long.
RED is always right for the winter I guess. 

and love to tell you guys , this year it is get something with tartan check on which is trend in this F/W 2015.




and funny thins to tell you , having big butt was very ashamed when I was young but now I love my butt. for the asian like me, having a big butt isn't cool but these days, I love it. 
and big butt with fitted dress is amazing.






and 101 things I leaerned in law school is the book that I read lately.
and it is such a casual book to read and I enjoyed it. 

for all my life I never liked the law and logical thinking 
I am very emotional person. 
but now I feel like know a little after reading this book.
go head and try it!




oh I am now happy to planning a short trip to the Taipei next week. 

of course I will write my trip stories. 



and you have fun winter with me!!!! 











댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기